Pivo - Children's mid-season gloves
Reima's waterproof Reimatec gloves are suitable for both boys and girls. They are ideal for many weathers, from early spring to late autumn.
Did you know that pivo is one of the oldest native words in Finland and means palm or grapple? The Pivo mid-season gloves launched in the mid-1990s, on the other hand, belong to Reima's original classics.
With these gloves, you can go to school in style or just as well use them in various outdoor games, rain or shine.
- Fully waterproof and breathable thanks to the Hipora membrane
- Very durable material
- Water and dirt repellent, windproof material
- Waterproof membrane
- Reinforced palm, fingertips and thumb
- Water and dirt-repellent BIONIC-FINISH®ECO finish without fluorocarbon compounds
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Soft and warm fleece lining
- Adjustable strap on the wrist
- Can be tumble dried
- Reflective badge on the side
- Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Breathability at least 7,000 g/m2/24 h
- Abrasion resistance over 80,000 rounds Martindale
Wash separately. Do not pull the lining out of the glove. Use a detergent that does not contain bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Drying at room temperature.